Your complete, one-stop guide to passing the Vascular Technology boards
Vascular Technology Examination PREP is packed with everything you need to know to ace the ARDMS® Vascular Technology registry exam. Covering all aspects of vascular disease and testing, this unparalleled review book combines a rigorous grounding in vascular principles with high-yield review questions that boost comprehension and retention. Major sections of the book survey each vascular region, including cerebrovascular, venous, peripheral arterial, and abdominal/visceral, while every chapter contains a full list of questions with answers and explanations.
To further reinforce core concepts, Vascular Technology Examination PREP features full color illustrations, tables, and sonographic images throughout every chapter. Also included is a chapter covering the latest perspectives in quality assurance, with detailed information on patient and practitioner safety guidelines. Whether you are a seasoned or beginning sonographer, you can count on this indispensable, all-in-one learning tool to help you thoroughly understand the role and specific duties of a vascular technologist—and gear up for success on exam day.
Features of Vascular Technology Examination PREP
· The most in-depth review for the Vascular Technology boards available—also ideal as a clinical point-of-reference for practitioners
· Vascular region sections follow the outline of the registry exam, which covers hemodynamics and vascular anatomy, pathology, patient assessment and integration of data, protocols, interpretation of results, treatments, and related vascular system testing
· Enhanced by more than 500 illustrations and sonographic images
· Includes 600 chapter review questions with detailed answer explanations and a 120-question practice test at the end of the book
· Essential for Vascular Technology certification or recertification