Breakthrough research has revealed that through living a brain-healthy lifestyle, we can reduce our “brain age” to improve memory, hone sharpness, and reduce health risks as we age.
It’s normal for the brain to short-circuit every now and then—you put your keys in the fridge, or can’t find the pair of glasses on top of your head. But what if there was a way to eat, exercise, and live that could eliminate these “senior moments?” Ageless Brain offers a plan to sharpen your memories and mind so that at 40, you have the quick, agile brain you had at 30. Based on groundbreaking scientific research, this plan is filled with brain-healthy foods, exercises, and little ways you can positively impact your most vital organ every day by de-stressing, adjusting your attitude, and constantly interacting with the world through play.
Scientists have discovered that the human brain continually generates new neurons—forging new pathways and connections in our minds—well into old age, as long as we pursue brain-healthy lifestyles from what we eat and how much we sleep, to how we exercise and handle stress. Exercising and nourishing our brains just like we do any other ailing organ encourages this growth—improving not only our mental fitness but also our physical fitness as a side effect.
With Ageless Brain, you will:
· Discover the 10 Commandments of an ageless brain
· Reduce key risk-factors for Alzheimer’s
· Identify and avoid brain poisons lurking in food, medicines, and home
· Learn to play and engage your brain more in everyday life
· Drop unsafe levels of blood pressure, cholesterol, and sugar—as well as belly fat
· Keep your brain nourished with 45 recipes