I Wish There Was A Cure For Stupid: Coloring Book for Nurses: A Perfect Gift for
NURSE COLORING BOOK – FUN FOR THE WHOLE HOSPITAL STAFF
Looking for that perfect gift for that special nurse in your life, or maybe you are a nurse and looking to bring some fun coloring and inspiration to your life? In either case, this coloring book is exactly what you are looking for.
Inside this coloring book, you will find some hilarious and serious messages on what a nurse, doctor, and hospital/medical staff deals with on a daily basis.
Some of the most popular pages within this book include:
- Yes, I’m a Nurse. No I Don’t Want To See It
- Will Give Medical Advice For Chocolate
- What Happens At The Station, Stays At The Nurse’s Station
- PRN Does Not Mean Please Remind The Nurse
- Short Of Breath? You Sure Talk A Lot
- Nurses Do It Better
- and many more…
Best of all, after you are finished coloring in the first set, we’ve added in another whole extra set for you. This means you can cut them out and hand them out to other coworkers, staff, and friends as well.
As nurses ourselves, we know how hard it can be to find the perfect gift for those in our field. This coloring booklet is a can’t miss and will quickly go viral among your friends, family and co-workers.
- SIZE: 8.5×11
- PAPER: Black and White Coloring Pages
- FEATURES: 31 Single-Sided Designs with Text
- PAGES: 87 Pages
- COVER: Soft Cover (Matte)
Order your copy today!