- Over 2,300 questions in all—2.220 unique to the book and 150 unique to DavisPlus,
- Over 500 alternate-format questions, including fill-in-the-blank, select-all-that-apply, place-in-order, and figure-labeling questions.
- All questions written at the application and analysis level.
- The correct answer, rationales for correct and incorrect responses, and test-taking tips for each practice question.
- Questions on major drug classes, medication administration, delegation, management, and the nursing process throughout the text.
- A keyword section in each chapter that highlights important terms and concepts.
- A final 101-question exam in the book, coded for easy review that assesses mastery.
- Two, final, 75-question exams online at DavisPlus
From the Publisher
Q: The client is admitted to the emergency department with chest trauma. Which signs/symptoms indicate to the nurse the diagnosis of pneumothorax?
1. Bronchovesicular lung sounds and bradypnea.
2. Unequal lung expansion and dyspnea.
3. Frothy, bloody sputum and consolidation.
4. Barrel chest and polycythemia.
Find more high quality questions, answers, and rationales when you purchase Med-Surg Success!