This Journal is a book designed specifically for cannabis review, especially for its medical purpose. It is no surprise that there are some unique challenges that patients & prescribing physicians face when dealing with medical cannabis. These include product consistency, strain variation, potency, and everyone’s unique reaction to various cannabinoids. Finding the right treatment is tough. We developed the Patient Journal to empower patients by giving them the tools to accurately chart all the important factors in their therapy. They can use this information to share with their caregiver or tweak their own regime. Our goal is to ease the anxiety of patients new to cannabis, as well as outfit long-time users with the tools they need to better understand their body and their treatment.
- First-of-its-kind journal & logbook for medical cannabis therapy.
- Created to help marijuana patients & users track their response to cannabis.
- Guided entry pages, helpful cannabinoid & terpene infographics, strain recommendations based on ailment and more!
- Clean, scientific and clinical aesthetic. Co-developed with caregivers and medical professionals.
- With a dimension of 7X10 inches