This calming picture book offers self-empowerment, hope, and dignity to people with dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, or those rehabilitating after a stroke. Share the relaxing pleasures with a loved one of flipping through excerpts from favorite inspirational Christian Hymns alongside high quality, colorful images of nature.
Rekindle the love of books for elderly readers with dementia. Seeing these beautiful photos can spark conversation or reminiscence, reinforcing a sense of self and identity.
Connect to a Loved One
- Set a positive mood for interaction with full-color, high quality photos
- Quiet and calm activity, especially for afternoon and evening hours
- Therapeutic images reduce anxiety and offer stress relief
- No mention of dementia, memory loss, or anything that could cause stress or embarrassment
Large Print Text
- Each verse is written in very large print, one verse per page
- Images are a powerful opportunity for association and reminiscence
Comfortable to hold
- soft cover
- 6×9 inches
- 42 pages
Helpful Tips for Caregivers
- Sit beside your loved-one in a quiet area with no distractions
- Avoid shadows or reflections on the pages
- Provide a pillow on your loved-one’s lap to support their hands and the book
- Allow your loved one to turn the pages when possible. This allows them to control the pace for engagement and reminiscence.
- Use activities for elderly people with dementia in a group or care setting to bring individuals together and as an entertaining activity that helps combat boredom or depression.
More Products for People with Dementia
- Picture Book of Psalms- Best Seller!
- Coloring Book of Psalms- New!
- Picture Book of Gospels
- Picture Book of Proverbs
- Picture Book of Puppies
- Picture Book of Birds
- Picture Book of Sunsets
- Picture Book of Oceans
- Picture Book of Flowers
- Picture Book of Landscapes
- Picture Book of Lakes