Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound
Principles of Vascular and Intravascular Ultrasound-a title in the Principles of Cardiovascular Imaging series-has everything you need to successfully obtain and interpret vascular ultrasound images. Stuart J. Hutchison-a premier cardiac imaging specialist-explains the dos and don’ts of ultrasound so you get the best images and avoid artifacts. Get only the coverage you need with clinically oriented, practical information presented in a consistent format that makes finding everything quick and easy. High-quality images and access to the full text and more online at expertconsult.com make this the one vascular ultrasound resource that has it all.
• Features access to the full text, an image library, and moving images online at expertconsult.com where you can search and download additional content.
• Focuses on clinically oriented and practical information so that you get only the coverage that you need.
• Explains how to obtain the best image quality and avoid artifacts through instructions on how to and how not to perform vascular ultrasound.
• Provides excellent visual guidance through high-quality images-many in color-that reinforce the quality of information in the text.
• Includes numerous tables with useful values and settings to help you master probe settings and measurements.
• Presents material in a consistent format that makes it easy to find information.