The Diabetic Diet
Each year, diabetes claims the lives of more than 70,000 individuals in the United States alone and incurs hundreds of billions of dollars in healthcare costs. Not only is diabetes incredibly prevalent, but it is also very dangerous – it has been linked to a number of other serious conditions including high blood pressure, kidney disease, and even Alzheimer’s. The good news is that Type II diabetes can be reversed by making simple changes to your diet.
In this book you will receive the following:
• An introduction to the two types of diabetes
• Information on the causes of Type I and Type II diabetes
• List of foods to avoid in order to reverse diabetes
• Tips for food to add to your diet to improve the results of your diet
• Collection of diabetic diet recipes and a 30-day meal plan
By the time you finish this book you will be equipped with the tools and knowledge to reverse your Type II diabetes.