BETTER PERFORMANCE, BETTER RESULTS—WITH MOBILITY!
From golf to tennis, swimming to running, cross training to strength training, everyday athletes everywhere can benefit from mobility training. Essential for promoting better performance and reducing risk of injury, mobility refers to how well your body moves through a given movement pattern. The Mobility Workout Handbook is your complete guide to incorporating this critical aspect of fitness into your workout routines. Exercise, paired with proper mobility training, is what enables professional athletes to work to their fullest potential without fear of injury or burnout…and now you can too!
Fitness experts Will Smith, David Kirschen, and Mike Volkmar have brought their decades of experience together to provide an effective and easy-to-follow series of sports-specific mobility routines. Designed to help increase range of motion and allow for better performance at all levels of the fitness spectrum, these cutting-edge training routines bring the leading concepts in injury prevention and mobility development to the everyday athlete.
The Mobility Workout Handbook includes:
• 100 mobility routines, with endless possible variations
• Expert-designed workouts of the day (WODs), tailored to a variety of sports and fitness activities
• Detailed, easy-to-understand exercise descriptions to help you master each movement
• Tips on how to supplement your existing workout regimen and completely customize your fitness experience to your needs
• Everyday Tracker journal pages to help you keep track of your progress
Revamp your body and revitalize your routines with all-in-one mobility workouts!